A compact and powerful USB-rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away. A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away.
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range for ultimate daytime visibility Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility
- The interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 lumens for ultimate daytime visibility Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status and control Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control
- Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs. Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs
- Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port
- Battery-save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional run
- Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket and Mini USB charging cable Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and Micro USB charging
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you?re up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Lighter and brighter
The all-new Flare RT is compact and powerful. It?s 36% lighter than the original and features 40% more lumens.
Ride for longer with more battery life
Get a full 12 hours of runtime with all-day flash mode and feel secure in knowing there are 30 minutes of extra battery life built in for when you reach low power mode.
ANT+ and Bluetooth S
Connect to Garmin an
Here at the Bike Shed we always strive to offer value for money and offer friendly expert advice on the best quality products we can source.
We are great supporters of shopping locally due to the benefits it has on our local economy, employment, and community. However, we do not want to see you disadvantaged by choosing to shop with us and we, therefore, will match any UK based competitors’ prices on the following conditions:
• The product must be available with the UK supplier even if discontinued or an older model.
• If assembly is required there may be an additional charge for this.
Please note: If the Bike Shed assembles your bike not only will your warranty be more robust you also qualify for a free first service with us.
• We reserve the right to contact the seller to verify the price/availability/accuracy etc.
• Used, ex-demo, ex-display, returns, and all online auction sites do not qualify.
Where the item does not match the above, we still attempt to be competitive in terms of price, quality, and service.
We reserve the right to decline the price promise at our own discretion
Our delivery charges are based on delivery to mainland Britain. For Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and all offshore UK islands there is an additional charge. Orders placed after 1pm will be classed as the next working day.
FREE (0-3 working days)
Choose to collect your bike from one of our four stores in Devon.
If paying by finance your order must be delivered to your home address, alternatively, you can apply in-store and take your bike home the same day.
*Paying by finance online and collecting in-store is currently not possible.
Bikes under £500 - £35 (1-5 working days)
Bikes over £500 - FREE (1-5 working days)
£25 (1-5 Working Days)
Standard Delivery over £50 - FREE (4-5 Working Days)
Standard Delivery under £50 - £3.95 (4-5 Working Days)
Priority 1st Class - £4.95 (3 Working Days)
Turbo Trainers £100
Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive.
NOTE: Due to worldwide parts availability issues and increased demand occasionally delivery times may exceed this. If this is the case we will contact you and offer you the option to wait, swap to an alternative product or receive a full refund.
If you are unavailable to take delivery of your order at your address we may be able to arrange for the courier to leave your goods in a safe place or with a neighbour. Please be aware that we can take no responsibility for lost or damaged goods that you have chosen not to sign for. We regret that we can accept no responsibility for subsequent damage that may occur, once the order has been left at the delivery address.
If at a first attempt the courier fails to deliver the order then they will leave a card and it will be up to the recipient to make arrangements to receive the order from them. The courier will try to deliver the order once more free of charge, after this they will charge out at their standard rate, this will be advised by the courier at the time of arranging any subsequent deliveries.
We can usually arrange for couriers to deliver between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient time once your order has been processed.
All bikes are fully built and setup by a professional mechanic before being boxed up and sent out. If you require your bike not to be built please request this at the time of purchase.
Bike delivery times can vary between 1 - 5 working days to allow time for your bike to be built and setup before we send it out.
We do not currently offer delivery outside of the UK.
Bike Returns: If you desire to return your bike, you must keep it in the box and call us on 01363 774773 to arrange a collection.
Please note the following:
Damaged Goods: If order(s) are broken or spoiled when it is delivered then you must notify us as within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise the returns policy becomes invalid. You will have the option of returning the whole order or just the affected items. You can notify us by phone on 01363 774773, email on email@example.com or by post by writing to The BikeShed, Union Road, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3AN. All refunds under this returns policy will be paid within 30 days of you notifying us, providing that the merchandise has been collected by our courier. Any items being returned must be in their original packaging to prevent any further damage.
Cancellations: You can cancel an order at any time up to 7 days from the date of delivery as long as the items remain unopened and intact by calling us on 01363 774773, contacting us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by writing to The BikeShed, Union Road, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3AN. You will have responsibility for looking after the items until we collect it, we will reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date of which you inform us that wish to cancel the order, provided that the order has been collected by the courier. Unfortunately we are not able to reimburse you the delivery cost of sending unwanted items back to us.
Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative.