A high-performance bike degreaser that?s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles. A high-performance bike degreaser that?s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles.
- High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes
- The proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser
- Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as a bike wash Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as Bike Wash
- Pleasing citrus scent Pleasing citrus scent
- Spray the drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device Spray drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device
- The 473 ml spray bottle is easy to use and refillable 16 fl oz (473mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable
- Also available in 1g/3.8 l bulk bottle for easy and economical refills Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills
- Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Here at the Bike Shed we always strive to offer value for money and offer friendly expert advice on the best quality products we can source.
We are great supporters of shopping locally due to the benefits it has on our local economy, employment, and community. However, we do not want to see you disadvantaged by choosing to shop with us and we, therefore, will match any UK based competitors’ prices on the following conditions:
• The product must be available with the UK supplier even if discontinued or an older model.
• If assembly is required there may be an additional charge for this.
Please note: If the Bike Shed assembles your bike not only will your warranty be more robust you also qualify for a free first service with us.
• We reserve the right to contact the seller to verify the price/availability/accuracy etc.
• Used, ex-demo, ex-display, returns, and all online auction sites do not qualify.
Where the item does not match the above, we still attempt to be competitive in terms of price, quality, and service.
We reserve the right to decline the price promise at our own discretion
Our delivery charges are based on delivery to mainland Britain. For Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland and all offshore UK islands there is an additional charge. Orders placed after 1pm will be classed as the next working day.
FREE (0-3 working days)
Choose to collect your bike from one of our four stores in Devon.
If paying by finance your order must be delivered to your home address, alternatively, you can apply in-store and take your bike home the same day.
*Paying by finance online and collecting in-store is currently not possible.
Bikes under £500 - £35 (1-5 working days)
Bikes over £500 - FREE (1-5 working days)
£25 (1-5 Working Days)
Standard Delivery over £50 - FREE (4-5 Working Days)
Standard Delivery under £50 - £3.95 (4-5 Working Days)
Priority 1st Class - £4.95 (3 Working Days)
Turbo Trainers £100
Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive.
NOTE: Due to worldwide parts availability issues and increased demand occasionally delivery times may exceed this. If this is the case we will contact you and offer you the option to wait, swap to an alternative product or receive a full refund.
If you are unavailable to take delivery of your order at your address we may be able to arrange for the courier to leave your goods in a safe place or with a neighbour. Please be aware that we can take no responsibility for lost or damaged goods that you have chosen not to sign for. We regret that we can accept no responsibility for subsequent damage that may occur, once the order has been left at the delivery address.
If at a first attempt the courier fails to deliver the order then they will leave a card and it will be up to the recipient to make arrangements to receive the order from them. The courier will try to deliver the order once more free of charge, after this they will charge out at their standard rate, this will be advised by the courier at the time of arranging any subsequent deliveries.
We can usually arrange for couriers to deliver between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient time once your order has been processed.
All bikes are fully built and setup by a professional mechanic before being boxed up and sent out. If you require your bike not to be built please request this at the time of purchase.
Bike delivery times can vary between 1 - 5 working days to allow time for your bike to be built and setup before we send it out.
We do not currently offer delivery outside of the UK.
Bike Returns: If you desire to return your bike, you must keep it in the box and call us on 01363 774773 to arrange a collection.
Please note the following:
Damaged Goods: If order(s) are broken or spoiled when it is delivered then you must notify us as within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise the returns policy becomes invalid. You will have the option of returning the whole order or just the affected items. You can notify us by phone on 01363 774773, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by writing to The BikeShed, Union Road, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3AN. All refunds under this returns policy will be paid within 30 days of you notifying us, providing that the merchandise has been collected by our courier. Any items being returned must be in their original packaging to prevent any further damage.
Cancellations: You can cancel an order at any time up to 7 days from the date of delivery as long as the items remain unopened and intact by calling us on 01363 774773, contacting us via email on email@example.com or by post by writing to The BikeShed, Union Road, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3AN. You will have responsibility for looking after the items until we collect it, we will reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date of which you inform us that wish to cancel the order, provided that the order has been collected by the courier. Unfortunately we are not able to reimburse you the delivery cost of sending unwanted items back to us.
Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative.