We have workshops in all of our stores and we are fortunate to boast some of the highest qualified bicycle mechanics locally with Ryan and James qualified up to Cytec level 3 and Denes is qualified up to Shimano level 2.
- At the Barnstaple store we offer a first come first serve basis so why not bring your bike to us so that our technicians can keep you on the road.
- Servicing starts from as little as £24.00.
- The workshop offers on the spot service in emergency situations.
- From punctures to rebuilds or for more specific jobs there is usuallyno more than a five day turn around.
- Call 01271 328628 for more info.
- Our Crediton workshop has been the savior of many a rider on the Lands End to John O' Groats route.
- We offer a fast turn around and a first come first serve policy for repairs.
- In case of emergency we are well equipped to help so give us a call on 01363 774773.
Please note that all of the above prices are not inclusive of parts.
Throughout The Bike Shed stores we have a number of highly skilled wheel builders. We are able to offer a large range of hand built wheels from Superlight Race, Strong and reliable Touring, BMX, and many more. At our Exeter store Ryan and Jimmy practice the art of tie and soldering wheels to improve performance
Standard wheel build from £24.00
High end wheel build from £32.00 - Includes Fitting Spoke-head washers/tie and Solder/High End Road or MTB wheels/custom spoke patterns
(Please Note: Wheel Build prices do not include cost of parts e.g Spokes, Rim, Hub, Rim Tape)
Sapim Stainless Double Butted x36 - £27.00
Sapim Stainless Double Butted x32 - £24.00
Sapim Strong x36 - £27.00
Sapim Strong x32 - £24.00
Sapim Black Double Butted x36 - £36.00
Sapim Black Double Butted x32 - £32.00
Please enquire for specialist spokes
(Please Note: Wheel Build prices do not include cost of parts e.g hubs, spokes, nipples)
Regular Service from £24.00 - Includes Seal Clean, Oil Change (prices does not include cost of new seals or oil)
Full Service from £64.00 - Includes Strip down & Clean, Oil Change, Seal replacement (prices do not include cost of new seals or oil)
(An accurate quote will be given upon full inspection of the forks)