24th October 2019
We are seeking an eCommerce / Marketing manager to take ownership of all-things-digital at Bike Shed.
This is a varied role, suitable for someone with digital marketing or eCommerce experience, with the freedom to take ownership of the department, implement your own ideas, and develop the role to benefit from your skills.
- Ensuring the website has up-to-date product data.
- Processing and dispatching sales.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns in line with in-store events or promotions.
- Fielding customer enquiries via email, social media and telephone.
- Technical support at events.
- IT infrastructure support.
- Experience working in an eCommerce or digital marketing environment.
- Understanding of website CMS platforms – namely Opencart and Wordpress.
- Experience working with social media.
- Working knowledge of marketing tools, such as Google Marketing Suite, Facebook Business, etc.
- Experience using image editing software.
- Excellent written English.
- An interest in, and/or knowledge of latest cycling products would be beneficial.
Salary: Competetive, dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]