Here at Bike Shed, we always aim to be transparent with our pricing and competitive in the way we do business. We strive to provide value for money to all of our customers. As the local bike shop to a large portion of Devon's cyclists, we pride ourselves on our personal approach that you don't get when shopping online. We're not just employees of a bike shop, we're cyclists too; roadies, mountain bikers, triathletes, but primarily we're your friends! We're a group of knowledgeable, friendly staff and we aim to bring the best quality products available to the cycling market at a price point that suits your needs.
Of course, we strongly believe in buying locally, it helps to support the local economy and provides local employment. We are part of the Devon community and we value our place and our reputation here.
With that in mind, we don't want our customers getting a bad deal. We recognise the internet and the economy has changed the way the world shops, it's now much easier and more important to compare prices and make sure you're getting the best deal available.
This is why we agree to match any UK based competitor's deal where the item concerned meets the following criteria:
- The product must be available in stock with the competitor, in the same size.
- The competitor must offer a like-for-like service. For example, if a product requires assembly, delivery, etc. The competitor must offer the same service as us.
- If the competitor charges an additional assembly or delivery charge, we will include this in the price we're trying to match.
- We reserve the right to contact the seller to verify the price / availability / accuracy etc.
- Non new items, ex-demo, damaged stock, display stock, returns and all online auction sites do not qualify.
Where the item does not match the above criteria, we will do our very best to be competitive on price. To find out more please contact a member of staff who will as always, be happy to help.
We reserve the right to decline the price promise at our own discretion.