5th December 2014
Exeter Bike Shed Maintenance Course
THE MAINTENANCE COURSE IS NOW FULL. KEEP AN EYE ON THE WEBSITE AND NEWSLETTER FOR FUTURE COURSES.
Following the popularity of previous sessions we are going to be running another set of Bike Shed maintenance courses in January/February. We expect the places to be filled up very quickly so please book your place promptly to avoid disappointment.
- The course will cost £15 (payable in advance in our Exeter store or over the phone)
- The course will consist of 3 evenings at our Exeter shop
- It will take place on Monday evenings on the 19th January, 26th January & 2nd February
- The evening courses will start at 6.15pm. Please try to arrive in good time (you'll get first choice of the biscuits!)
- We will cover basic maintenance including cleaning, lubrication, puncture repair, basic gear and brake adjustments, safety checks and trail/road side repairs
- It is beneficial if you could bring your own bike to the 3rd session to put your learning into practise. We can provide an alternative bike for you to work on if this is not possible.
- There may be further courses in the future at our other stores. Keep an eye on our website and sign up to our mailing list to stay informed about these.
To sign up to the course please pop into the Exeter store or call us on 01392 426191