3rd October 2016
TO KEEP UP WITH FUTURE EVENTS
Barnstaple Cycle Maintenance Course
Following the popularity of previous sessions we are going to be running another Bike Shed maintenance course at The Bike Shed, Barnstaple in November. We already have half of the allocated numbers for this course, so please book your place promptly to avoid disappointment.
- The course will cost £30 (payable in advance in our Barnstaple store or over the phone)
- The course will consist of 3 evenings at our Barnstaple shop.
- It will take place on TUESDAY evenings on the 15th, 22nd and 29th of November.
- The evening courses will start at 6.30pm. Please arrive in good time (you'll get first choice of the biscuits!)
- We will cover basic maintenance including cleaning, lubrication, puncture repair, basic gear and brake adjustments, safety checks and trail/road side repairs.
- It would be beneficial if you could bring your own bike to the 3rd session to put your learning into practice. We can provide an alternative bike for you to work on if this is not possible.
- There may be further courses in the future at our other stores. Keep an eye on our website and sign up to our mailing list to stay informed about these.
To sign up to the course please pop into the Barnstaple store or call us on 01271 328628.