The Bike Shed is a long established and successful retailer within all aspects of the bicycle trade.
Our business has been built upon our commitment to listen to our customer’s needs and supply them with the highest quality products & services.
With premises at Exeter, Crediton & Barnstaple we are keen to hear from applicants who may be interested in joining the team and that can add real value to the business and its customers.
Positions are currently available at Managerial, Sales & Technical levels.
Pre-requisites to being successful within this environment are:
- A passion for bicycles
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure & on own initiative
- Demonstrable technical knowledge for Technical roles (Cytech qualifications an advantage but, not essential)
- Confidence to recommend products & close sales (Sales roles).
- Seek out cross selling opportunities where they may exist (Sales roles)
- A proven track record of managing a successful team & a passion to further the success of a business (Management position)
Our success within the industry enables us to offer highly competitive salaries,but would be entirely negotiable dependent upon experience. Oh! And a sense of humour isessential.
Should you be keen to be considered for a position then please forward your application/CV marked private & confidential to Phil Gibbs, The Bike Shed, 16 Union Road, Crediton, Devon. EX17 3AW or email to ‘email@example.com’